Snaptube for PC: With the revolution of smartphones, the need for innovative apps is increasing with each passing day. Snaptube is such a unique video downloading application that downloads videos from various websites with ease. Apart from downloading videos at lightning speed with just a button, Snaptube also allows its users to convert the videos into MP3 files and occupies a very little disk space.
Snaptube for PC
Moreover, the application comes ad-free to enhance your video watching experiences, downloads videos of multiple resolutions, recommends content by the user’s previous searching history, and even allows you to share the downloaded materials with your friends and family.
But the only problem with this application it is exclusively designed for Android only, and thus officially not available on Windows PC. So if you want to download SnapTube for PC (Windows OS specifically), what should you do? Well, in this tutorial, we have illustrated the steps to download SnapTube for Windows. But before we talk about the technical nitty and gritty, let’s check out the minimum system requirement to run video downloader SnapTube for PC.
#1 First Method [Best Method]
Install Using LD Player
Snaptube for PC (Windows): Minimum System Requirements
|Processor||Intel Pentium 1.6GHz CPU|
|RAM||2.0 GB DRAM|
|Internal Storage||500MB disk space|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.|
Snaptube PC FAQ’s
1. Is SnapTube available for PC?
Yes, SnapTube is available for PC. You can easily download and run a snaptube pc with the help of an android emulator. There are a lot of android emulator which you can install on your windows pc, but bluestacks android emulator is the best in the market. You can follow up on the guide mentioned above in the article to run the snaptube on your windows pc.
2. How do I download a YouTube clip onto my computer?
You can download a YouTube clip on your computer with the help of snaptube pc. You can run the snaptube pc with the help of an android emulator.
Snaptube for PC Without BlueStacks – Windows 10
If you are the one who doesn’t want to install bluestacks on your Windows PC then, we have mentioned all the methods below which can help you to download snaptube for pc without bluestacks.
From the methods below mentioned, you can easily download snaptube for pc windows 10 even without installing bluestacks PC emulator on your device. If you have low specs on your Windows 10 computer then, you can easily install any of the emulators mentioned below to download snaptube for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP.
Snaptube for PC Free Download – Easy Methods
As we have already Snaptube is an Android-based application it is not officially available for Windows. So to run this video downloading an app on a Windows-based device, we need an Android emulator first.
An Android emulator is a software which mimics Android on your Windows desktop or laptop so that you can play any Android app without your device having Android, through the emulator’s online interface.
Currently, AMIDuOS, Andy, Nox App Player, Remix OS, and YouWave are the five most popular, secure, and reliable Android emulators available on the internet. We have discussed the steps to download Snaptube for PC with all the three emulators.
Using KoPlayer Android Emulator
Another great Android emulator that you can install Snaptube for Windows PC with is KoPlayer, which, like all the other tools listed above, is a very secure means to download Android apps on the PC with. Here are the steps you need to follow for the same.
- Step 1: Download KoPlayer Android emulator from their official website.
- Step 2: Install the software using the installer file and let it run. If it requires you to sign in using your Google account, do it without hesitation.
- Step 3: For the next step, you will be required to download the Snaptube Apk file from here. To do that, open this particular page on your PC browser and follow the link provided above.
- Step 4: Now, open up KoPlayer and click on the Add Apk option.
- Step 5: Add the Snaptube Apk file that you have downloaded from the Download folder.
- Step 6: Wait until the application finishes installing.
- Step 7: Restart your PC and download videos using Snaptube downloader for PC.
Using AMIDuOS Android emulator
- Step 1: Just like BlueStacks, download the Andy Android emulator first from the official website.
- Step 2: Now start the installation of the emulator by clicking on the installer file you have just downloaded.
- Step 3: Then, when you have successfully installed the Andy emulator on your Windows PC, download the snaptube apk file.
- Step 4: Now, launch the Andy emulator on your Windows desktop/laptop.
- Step 5: Next visit to the ‘Downloads’ directory of your PC where you have downloaded the Snaptube apk file.
- Step 6: After that, right-click on the snaptube pro apk file and open it with the Andy Android emulator.
- Step 7: The emulator will start automatically installing the video downloader.
- Step 8: Finally, when the video downloading application gets installed on your device, you will find it in the ‘All Apps’ section. Double click on the app and start using Snaptube for Windows.
Using YouWave Android Emulator
- Step 1: Just like the above mentioned two methods you have to again download the YouWave Android emulator from its official website at the first step. There are two versions available of this emulator, one comes with absolutely free of cost, and the other one is the premium version, which you have to buy. The free version contains ads, whereas the premium version comes ad-free.
- Step 2: Now install the YouWave Android emulator on your Windows PC by clicking on the installer file you have just downloaded.
- Step 3: When the YouWave emulator gets successfully installed on your Windows PC, download the Snaptube apk file from the download button below.
- Step 4: Next, launch the YouWave emulator on your Windows PC
- Step 5: Now go to the ‘Downloads’ folder of your laptop/desktop where you have downloaded the Snaptube apk file.
- Step 6: Then right-click on the Snaptube apk file and open the file with the YouWave emulator.
- Step 7: YouWave will now automatically start installing the Snaptube video downloader.
- Step 8: Last but not least, when SnapTube gets installed on your desktop/laptop, you will find it in the ‘All Apps’ section. Double click on the video downloading app and start using Snaptube for Windows PC.